Records & Transcripts

A Permanent Student Record is created for each student in British Columbia. This record follows the student through to graduation or last grade completed.  The last school the student attends will hold the record until the student turns 21.  At that point the record is transferred to that school’s District Education Office.

To obtain your Permanent Student Record, contact the last school you attended.  If you are over 21, you may contact Debbie McKinney at or 604-869-2411 ext 103.

For more information regarding official transcripts, click here